SEEK 2023 will highlight the important influence art can have in the public domain, its role as a catalyst for change, helping reinvigorate and refresh some of our town centre spaces. The themes behind the artwork will be instrumental in telling Dundalk's story and connect people to our history and heritage.
Culturally Dundalk has been shaped over the ages, with many historical figures and events. With our outdoor art gallery, we hope to generate and inspire local pride and help to forge a new identity based on creativity, while still celebrating our past.
SEEK Festival is centred on promoting contemporary urban art in Dundalk, Ireland. By commissioning established and emerging artists locally, nationally and internationally, we aim to promote the town culturally and artistically, repositioning the area as a vibrant hub for creativity.
SEEK DUNDALK MAP
1. BRIGID OF FAUGHART - FRIZ Bridge Street
2. CÚCHULAINN - SMUG ONE Patrick Street
3. ROBERT BURNS - MACK SIGNS Church Street
4. OLIVER PLUNKETT - BASIK Yorke Street
5. BUTTERFLIES IN YOUR STOMACH, LGBTQI+ - LICEA Carroll Village
6. SAILOR TOM SHARKEY - ACHES Longwalk
7. THE COULTER POPPIES - CICLOPE Clanbrassil Street
8. PAUL KAVANAGH - OMIN Bachelor’s Walk
9. THE ARCTIC FOX - FRIZ Crowe Street
10. THOMAS COULTER - TELLAS Francis Street
11. HARRY TEMPEST - MARIANA SANTOS Francis Street
12. EDWARD THE BRUCE - ACHES Earl Street
13. PETER RICE - OMIN Rampart Lane
14. DOROTHY MACARDLE - CLAIRE PROUVOST River Lane
15. RAILWAY HERITAGE - OMIN Rampart Road
16. RAILWAY HERITAGE - CHULA MENTE Gray’s Lane
17. MARITIME HERITAGE - MILU CORRECH Quay Street
18. LÚ (GOD OF LIGHT) - SMUG ONE Crowne Plaza
Dundalk BIDS Office,